Manage2sail platform consists of:
- ORM (Online Results Manager)
Main comprehensive application that has two modules
- Club module
- Sailor module
Serves for clubs, which are able to:
- create events
- create regattas
- define fees
- define merchandise
- manage entries
- define other club-users or users for ORM
Serves for sailors to register to events created by clubs. Sailor himself creates his own account and then manages his own registrations. He can find event that he is interested in, register and also pay the registration fee. All in one place.
Frontend application for public. Visitors are able to:
- Browse the upcoming events and entries, created using Portal
- See the results, schedules or PDF reports, created in ORM.
- In case of interest in registering he is directly navigated to the Sailor's module of the Portal to fill in his registration.
ORM - Online results manager
Application that serves for clubs (club users) to manage the schedule of each event, set scoring for the races, produce results and reports.